Details of fee structure
|Sr.No.||Class||Admission Fee||Tution Fee|
The School authority has right to compel the parents to withdraw their children on the following grounds:
- Irregular attendance and school charges.
- Unsatisfactory academic progress.
- Bad Conduct.
- Transfer certificate will be released only on clearance of all school dues and RS.75/- shall be charges for school leaving certificate.
- The monthly charges are payable before 12th of every month.
- Every charge will be paid before the due date.
- After due date Rs. 10/ per day fine will be paid with the addition of charges
- Charges once paid will neither be refunded nor be adjusted.
- No transfer certificate will be issued unless all dues have been paid.
- No charges are refundable in case of provisional admission in 9th, 11th and 12th classes if students fail in previous classes.
- Pupils will not be allowed to appear terminal examination as well as Board examination unless all charges have been paid.
- 1/3rd of admission charges will be paid on readmission in case of students struck off for any reason.