Documents to be presented at the time of admission are
- 1. Date of birth form Gram Panchayat / Municipal Committee or transfer certificate of last school attended for migrating students is required.
- 2. Admission is given on the basis of entrance test and academic records of previous class
- 3. Provisional Admission to classes of 9th, 10th will be done until the result of preceding classes is declared. The charged once paid shall not be refundable.
NOTE : The school reserves the right to accept or reject the admission.
- 1. It is mandatory for all the students to be in proper school uniform. Detailed information of the school uniform is given in the school diary.
- 2. Every student is expected to pay due regard to the teachers in and outside the school, whether he/she teaches them or not.
- 3. It is expected of the parents to respect all the school norms. In case of riotous behavior by any parent, authorities may be constrained to issue the Transfer Certificate to the Child.
- 4. No student will wear gold jewellery. School authorities will not be held responsible for any kind of loss.
- 5. If a child has any INFECTIOUS DISEASE, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Class/Examinations.
- 6. Use of motor vehicles/motorbikes/mobile phones/cameras, by the students is strictly prohibited.